MyKuali Penang Hokkien Prawn was #2 on The Ramen Rater’s 2016 top Ten Instant Noodles Of all Time. MyKuali uses both traditional and fine ingredients to capture Malaysia's local flavor. The sweetness of the prawn and the heat of the rich broth make this product an absolute delight. And there are even crispy fried onion bits to top it off! For the first time, MyKuali is using rice vermicelli as their noodle, which soaks up all the flavorful goodness of the soup. Be sure to try this amazing combination.
- Empty the packet of chili paste, soup sachet into the bowl.
- Pour in 400ml of boiling water (below water level indicated), cover with lid for 4 minutes
- Add in fried shallots and stir well.
- “MyKuali Penang Hokkien Prawn Rice Vermicelli Soup” is ready to be served.
- Rice Vermicelli: Rice Flour, Sago Starch, Corn Starch
- Chili Paste: Onion, Palm Oil, Sugar, Chili, Shrimp, Salt, Soya Bean, Flavour Enhancer (E621), Preservative (E202)
- Soup Sachet: Salt, Prawns, Flavor Enhancer (E621, E627, E631), Anchovies, Sugar, White Pepper, Ginger, Corn Starch, Garlic.
- Garnishes: Shallots, Palm Oil
Allergy Warning: This product contains traces of crustaceans, fish, soya bean.
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place. Do not use if leaking or bloated.
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Net Weight: 4.23 oz
Subscribe to get our latest deals!