TIGER BALM® MUSCLE RUB is a high quality analgesic cream specially formulated for active people. It is non-greasy, easy to apply and does not stain clothes.
Massaging in TIGER BALM® MUSCLE RUB provides fast temporary soothing relief of minor aches and pains associated with sore, aching muscles, muscle strain, backache and stiffness. TIGER BALM® MUSCLE RUB deep penetrating formula starts to soothe sore muscles immediately. Massage in TIGER BALM® MUSCLE RUB before sports or exercise to help prevent stiffness from setting in. Use it after sports and exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain and stiffness. Keep TIGER BALM® MUSCLE RUB in your athletic bag, your locker, and at home!
Methyl Salicylate15% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 5% (Topical Analgesic), Camphor 3% (Topical Analgesic).
Uses: For temporary soothing relief for sore, aching muscles, muscle strain, backache and stiffness.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage, warp or heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply generously and gently massage on the affected area until completely absorbed. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary.
- For children under 12 years old, consult a doctor before use.
- Use before or after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain and stiffness.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Store below 86OF.
Cetostearyl Alcohol, Hard Paraffin, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Polyoxyethylene Glycol 1000, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, White Soft Paraffin.
Net Weight: 2oz (57g)
Product of India
|FAQ||Q: Which Tiger Balm product has the strongest effect/potency?
A: The Ultra Strength Ointment is the strongest ointment we have.
Q: I am having trouble deciding which product to buy for myself. How do I choose between all of the Tiger Balm products?
A: The effects of each product vary based on the user. Please feel free to call our Customer Service to have our agents answer any questions and assist you in picking out a product suited for your needs.
Q: Which Tiger Balm product contains Aspirin or other similar ingredients?
A: Our Muscle Rub and Liniment contain either Aspirin or other similar ingredients.
Q: Where can I purchase Tiger Balm products?
A: You can purchase Tiger Balm products at Vitamin Shoppe, Kaiser, 99 Ranch Supermarkets and other Asian supermarkets, pharmacies and grocery stores.