Comvita's authentic UMF 10+ Manuka Honey is produced in New Zealand. It is guaranteed to be at least UMF 10+, validated by the UMF symbol printed on the package.
New Zealand UMF Grade Manuka Honey is gaining worldwide recognition and its reputation continues to grow. UMF stands for ‘Unique Manuka Factor’, a measure of the unique properties found in honey made from the nectar of the Manuka bush (Leptospermum Scoparium), native to New Zealand. The UMF grading system appraises natural markers found in Manuka honey, and assures purity & quality. Visit www.umf.org.nz for more details.
Comvita UMF 10+ Manuka Honey contains 100% pure, authentic New Zealand Manuka Honey
Use as a delicious spread. Alternatively, take 1 - 3 teaspoons (10g) three times a day, half an hour before food. For preferred honey consistency, warm to soften or refrigerate to firm.
- Not suitable for children under one year of age.
- For consumers with diabetes, please adjust the dosage as needed.
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken.
- Color, flavor and texture of the product may vary from different harvesting seasons. The quality and potency of the products are not affected by the variation.
- Please store upright below 25 degrees (Celsius).