MyKuali Penang White Curry is rated the 2014 World's No.1 Instant Noodle by the Ramen Rater. MyKuali uses traditional and fine ingredients to retain the local Malaysian flavor. The amazing curry creamer and garlic chili sauce create a rich and strong broth. The new rice vermicelli absorbs the flavors really well. Taste it yourself, then you'll know how it made it to the top of the list!
- Empty the packet of chili paste, soup sachet, non-dairy creamer and garnishing into the bowl.
- Pour in 400ml of boiling water (as per water level indicated), cover with lid for 4 minutes.
- Stir well before serving
- Rice Vermicelli: Rice Flour, Sago Starch, Corn Starch
- Chili Paste: Palm Oil, Garlic, Onion, Sugar, Shrimp, Salt, Coriander Seed, Fennel, Cumin, Turmeric, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Cloves, Chili, Maltodextrin, Flavour Enhancer (E621, E627, E631), Anchovies, Yeast Extract, White Pepper, Ginger, Soy Sauce (Soya, Wheat), Preservative (E202)
- Soup Sachet: Salt, Flavour Enhancer (E621, E627, E631), Sugar, Maltodextrin, Anchovies, Onion, Palm Oil, Yeast Extract, White Pepper, Ginger, Soy Sauce (Soya, Wheat), Prawns, Corn Starch, Garlic.
- Creamer: Non-Dairy Creamer
- Garnishing: Dehydrated Chives, Chili
Allergy Warning: This product contains Wheat, Crustaceans, Fish, Soya Bean.
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place. Do not use if leaking or bloated.
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Net Weight: 4.06 oz