MyKuali Red Tom Yum Goong is Malaysia’s version of the global favorite. Faithful to the original Thai recipe, the soup broth is spicy with lemongrass and shrimp flavors crafted perfectly together with a Malaysian twist. For the first time, MyKuali is using rice vermicelli as their noodle, which soaks up all the flavorful goodness of the soup. Be sure to try this amazing combination.
- Empty the packet of tom yum paste, soup sachet and garnishing into the bowl.
- Pour in 400ml of boiling water (as per water level indicated), cover with lid for 4 minutes
- Stir well before serving
- Rice Vermicelli: Rice Flour, Sago Starch, Corn Starch
- Tom Yum Paste: Sugar, Palm Oil, Chili, Lemongrass, Onion, Galangal, Tamarind, Salt, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Anchovies, Yeast Extract, White Pepper, Ginger, Soy Sauce (Contains Soya, Wheat), Flavor Enhancer (E621, E627, E631), Shrimp, Acidity Regulator (E330)
- Soup Sachet: Salt, Sugar, Prawn, Anchovies, Garlic, White Pepper, Ginger, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Lime, Chili, Tamarind, Lemongrass, Flavor Enhancer (E621, E627, E631), Citric Acid (E330), Silicon Dioxide, Permitted Colouring (E102).
- Garnishing: Dehydrated Chives, Chili
Allergy Warning: This product contains traces of wheat, crustaceans, soya bean, gluten and egg.
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place. Do not use if leaking or bloated.
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Net Weight: 3.7 oz