Tiger Balm® Patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. The product provides temporary pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed underneath clothing. Also try Tiger Balm® Arthritis Rub, Tiger Balm® Ultra Strength Ointment and Tiger Balm® Muscle Rub for pain relief.
Camphor 230mg/patch (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 70mg/patch (Topical Analgesic)
Uses: For temporary relief of pains
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wound, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected areas; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Cut open pouch and remove patch.
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Capsicum Extract, Eucalyptus oil, Glycerin, Mentha oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Sorbitol, Tartaric Acid, Water
Content: 4 Patches (8 x 4 inches each)
Product of Singapore
|FAQ||Q: How long do the effects of a Tiger Balm Patch Last? How long should I leave the patch on?
A: The effects of a Tiger Balm Patch last on average five hours. The patch should be kept on for the full duration for the best results. The patch can be left on for longer than five hours as long as your skin does not have any irritation or rashes. Night time use is also common as customers put the patch on before bed and remove it when they wake up.
Q: Why is it not recommended to use the Tiger Balm Patch within an hour before or after bathing/showering?
A: As the patch works with body heat, it is better to apply it while the body is at a constant temperature, preferably outside an hour before or after bathing. After taking a hot shower, it is not advised to apply the patch immediately as the resulting heat from the shower and the patch may prove overwhelming.
Q: Which Tiger Balm product has the strongest effect/potency?
A: The Ultra Strength Ointment is the strongest ointment we have.