- (open)BrandsView by Brand
- Saint Honore
- Wing Wah
- Kuan Yuan Lian
- Golden Bonbon
- Eu Yan Sang
- Island Lava O Hawaii
- Fisherman's Friend
- Island Princess
- Aloha Gallery
- Manuka Health
- Royal Hawaiian Orchards
- Kwan Loong Oil
- My Scheming
- Prince Gold
- Prince of Peace
- Poon Goor Soe
- Tiger Balm
- Yunnan Baiyao
- New Products
- Featured Products
- Best Sellers
Camphor 11% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 10% (Topical Analgesic)
Uses: Temporary relieves minor aches and pains of neck and shoulder muscles and joints.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wound, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adult and children over 12 years: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Eucalyptus Oil, FD&C Blue 1, Glycerin, Lavender Fragrance, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylparabenm, Triethanolamine (TEA), Water
Net Weight: 1.76oz (50g)
Product of Singapore
|FAQ||Q: Which Tiger Balm product has the strongest effect/potency?
A: The Ultra Strength Ointment is the strongest ointment we have.
Q: I am having trouble deciding which product to buy for myself. How do I choose between all of the Tiger Balm products?
A: The effects of each product vary based on the user. Please feel free to call our Customer Service to have our agents answer any questions and assist you in picking out a product suited for your needs.
Q: Which Tiger Balm product contains Aspirin or other similar ingredients?
A: Our Muscle Rub and Liniment contain either Aspirin or other similar ingredients.
Q: Where can I purchase Tiger Balm products?
A: You can purchase Tiger Balm products at Vitamin Shoppe, Kaiser, 99 Ranch Supermarkets and other Asian supermarkets, pharmacies and grocery stores.
Subscribe to get our latest deals!