TIGER BALM® ACTIVE MUSCLE SPRAY is a high quality analgesic spray specially formulated for active people. It is non-greasy, easy to apply and does not stain clothes.
It provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains. Spray on before sports or for pre-exercise warm-up. Use it after sports and exercise to soothe aching muscles and strains.
Methyl Salicylate25% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 16% (Topical Analgesic), Camphor 7% (Topical Analgesic)
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
Warnings:For external use only.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged skin or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad.
- Do not use 1 hour prior t bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing.
- Avoid inhalation.
- Do not use in confined space.
- Do not use near heat or flame or while smoking.
- Avoid long term storage above 104°F (40°C).
- Do not puncture or incinerate. contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years old, consult a doctor before use.
- Shake well before use. Point spray towards the area to the treated. Spray in short bursts about 6 inches from the skin. The product is quickly absorbed, but may be rubbed in after spraying if desired.
- Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Store at room temperature.
Inactive Ingredients: Ethanol (Dehydrated Alcohol), Liquefied Petroleum Gas.
Net Weight: 2.53 fl.oz. (75ml)
Made in Thailand
Subscribe to get our latest deals!