Kwan Loong Oil was founded more than 70 years ago in Ipoh, Malaysia. Kwan Loong Oil is now manufactured in Singapore under stringent GMP standards by Haw Par Healthcare, which also manufactures the world-renowned Tiger Balm.
Today, Kwan Loong Medicated Oil is available in 10 countries, such as Hong Kong, USA, China, Canada, Holland and Australia. Keep a bottle of Kwan Loong Medicated Oil close to you at all times. You never know when you are going to need it.
Methyl Salicylate 35% (External Analgesic), Menthol 16% (External Analgesic)
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or older, apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children under 12 years, consult a doctor before use
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Eucalyptus Oil, Spike Lavender Oil, Light Mineral Oil
Net Weight: 1oz (28ml)
Product of Singapore
|Brand||Kwan Loong Oil|